Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Angelina Jolie: One Classy Lady (The Tourist)












Yesterday as soon as my classes were over, I fled to RedBox to rent The Tourist to watch with a few friends that night. Even though the critics didn't really take a liking to the movie, I still absolutely adore it. I might be a slight bit biased towards the movie since I consider myself the biggest Johnny Depp fan on the face of the planet, but in this movie it wasn't Mr. Depp I was constantly staring at, it was Angelina Jolie. It was her pure beauty that constantly stole the show. I've always considered her one of the true, few beauty's in the Hollywood world, but when she first lit up the screen in The Tourist she blew me away. Her flawless skin, perfectly applied make-up, and impeccable, classy clothing added to her glowing persona. I loved her elegant choice of clothing throughout the movie. I don't think there was one scene where her clothing wasn't extra classy. Even when she was driving a boat, she looked stunning. The color palette of her outfits consisted of basic black, white, grey and warm neutral shades with splashes of bright colors. Those are always my go-to colors. Black and neutral just happen to be two of my favorite colors to combine this season. Everyone one in the room was drooling over her TOO DIE FOR outfits. Her outfits have been inspiring some of my daily outfit choices. I hope you guys feel just as inspired!  
 
Until next time!

OH. I would LOVE to receive some suggestions from you guys! Sometimes I have a hard time coming up with ideas for blog posts! Ehh, not sure if I was supposed to admit that to everyone! Oh well :) 

2 comments:

  1. Humanitarian. Philanthropist. Warm soul. Classic beauty.

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What's the next great movie coming out (to red box, that is) with a true beauty of hollywood?

    ReplyDelete