Sunday, May 15, 2011

MAC Cosmetics Review: Big Bounce Shadows

I think I make a trip to the MAC cosmetics counter at least once week to gander at the new products. I seriously look like a kid in a candy store. Is it bad that all the girls that work there know my name? I'm such a makeup fanatic. MAC has debuted a new collection that is called,  FLIGHTY. Let's just say it's pretty damn awesome. But isn't everything MAC creates pretty awesome? I took particular liking to the Big Bounce Shadows. The shadow is packaged the same as paint pots are, but are a completely different consistency. Big Bounce Shadows are "mousse-like" that spread and blend SO easily. I do find though that they dry very fast when you blend them out over the lid. They come in a variety of colors ranging from your basic neutrals to the bold and beautiful colors. I personally really have enjoyed these shadows. They are great for slapping on in a rush, and with a touch of mascara can really brighten your eyes up. I also tired them as a highlighter on the cheeks, and they just give enough shine for the light to pick up on. What I really like about the shadows is that with just one sweep of it on the lid makes it look like you blended shadows together for hours to perfect it. The shadow made my lid look very "gleamy" and "glossy", which is a very in look right now. Don't worry about the hot summer days to come because this shadow can withstand anything. It didn't budge at all throughout the day. That's a major plus in my book. I purchased two of the shadows from the collection. Yes, I have been one of them everyday since.

Big Bounce Shadow: Up the Ante!

Big Bounce Shadow: Reward Yourself

2 comments: