Wednesday, May 18, 2011

My Summer Delight

Yes, I'm in love......with a purse. Sad? I think not. I'm loving long shoulder purses right now, and when I spotted this purse in a store called, Bijuju, I knew I would be taking it home with me. The purse was originally about $40, but luckily I had a birthday coupon that I had received from them in the mail which gave me a whopping 50% off of one purchase. BEST BIRTHDAY GIFT EVER. So the total came to about $20. You can't get any better than that. I've been using it everyday. It's so durable and very well made. It has a bit of a antique feel to it. It's definitely a purse that has plenty of character. 





Here's the link to Bijuju. They have lots of different purses. If you want a purse that no one else will have, I would definitely recommend this place. 

No comments:

Post a Comment